A design that is easy to understand and easy to use can make the difference between a program that succeeds and one that generates nothing but user complaints.
Usability testing and audits
The only way we know to design a software application, portal or e-commerce website that works is to test it. If you’re not getting the anticipated results from your systems, our usability testing services can help you identify problems, allowing you to create a road map to improve performance and user satisfaction.
- Usability testing deliverables include:
- An objective analysis of the ease-of-use of your system.
- Valuable insight for the development team into how users interact with your system.
- A summary of interface design problems.
- Recommendations for solving problems and improving usability, including high-fidelity wireframes of recommended modifications.
- Formal assessments provide measures of the effectiveness, efficiency and user-satisfaction.
- Input to any user documentation, training or support/helpdesk planning.
- Information that can be used to help market the product.
Expert usability audits
If your time and resources are limited an expert usability audit may be more suitable. Our experienced quality assurance consultants will inspect your software application, portal or e-commerce website and identify usability problems. You receive a report which identifies and ranks issues in order of severity and includes suggestions for improvement.
Read on if you want to hear about our approach to touchscreen user interface design.
Get in touch
Would you like to improve the usability of your current or future applications? Please contact us to find out how we can help.
VisionFoundry® is Registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office